Arriving at the practice, we ask you to:
- Thoroughly brush your teeth before arriving at the practice.
- Use toilet facilities before arriving for your appointment if possible, to try and avoid using these in the practice.
- It is now optional for you to wear a mask or face covering inside the building.
- Ensure that you arrive at the practice at least a few minutes before your appointment.
- Unless necessary, attend your appointment on your own.
- Bring as little with you as possible. Bags, hats and coats present a greater risk for cross-infection.
- On the day or the day prior to your appointment; please complete a new medical history form/ form requested in your email/SMS reminder.
- Upon arrival you will be required to perform hand hygiene.
- You are not required to wear a mask however vulnerable patients may wish to do so. Masks will be available for all patients (we can provide these for you.
- Make payments with credit or debit cards to avoid the need to handle cash.
- Be aware that if the staff are wearing certain masks, they will be less able to communicate. Please excuse us for this.
- We continue to use air purifying units in all our surgeries.
If you would like more information, please telephone the practice on 01223 356765 or email us at email@example.com